Discover the Future Investment Opportunities for West Africa Real Estate Development
According to UN-Habitat, Africa is urbanising at an increase of 4% per annum. Rising populations and a growing middle class have lead to predictions of African cities realising higher growth rates than other continents in the world.
The first City Invest Exhibition takes place from 23rd – 24th May 2017 at the Landmark Centre, Lagos.
It will provide the largest platform in West Africa for major real estate developers to showcase their projects to international and local investors.
This platform has been developed exclusively for mega projects to promote the opportunities they offer.
- Gain direct access to the entire value chain of the West African real estate industry
- Discover information, learn and connect with everything West Africa’s real estate market has to offer
- Informational sessions aimed at providing the audience with useful knowledge from industry leaders relevant to investing, developing and purchasing real estate
- Gather all the facts you need to make a decision and maximise your ROI from potential risk, taxes and exchange rates to mortgages and private lending
- Ascertain facts on new tax rules and fiscal policy updates enabling you to make informed business decisions
- Search, analyse and discover what West Africa’s real estate market has to offer
- Meet with Buyers, Investors and other Real Estate Professionals from all over the world
“Africa’s rapidly growing property markets are attracting increased interest from international investors, developers and occupiers. By 2100, it is projected that nearly 40% of the world’s population will live in Africa. Over the next five years, 13 of the 20 fastest-growing economies in the world are forecast to be in Africa.”
Knight Frank’s Africa Report 2015